CUSTOM COAST CARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc

5 posters

Go down

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Empty Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 am

Item: JASMA plated Nismo cat back exhaust

When new these retailed for around the $1000 mark

2 mufflers, slight dents in muffler closest to tip and a fraction on tip (from bottoming out - doesnt restrict flow) slight crack in one muffler - easy and quick weld

pictures attached i want $300 ono - make an offer - im open to them

no name brand front and dump pipe (one piece) 3 inch - never been on car - i bought full zorst system before putting it on - i want $100 - what i paid for it ono -- O2 sensor not included

standard front and dump pipe (bolted together so one piece) includes O2 sensor - $30

No Name pod filter - needs a clean but in good enough condition - $40 SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Also have a standard side mount intercooler for S13 - $30

ALL PARTS ARE FOR S13 SR20DET - LOCATED ON THE SUNSHINE COAST - ALL PICKUP ONLY AT THIS STAGE - TOO BIG TO POST contact via pm or email sharpy74@hotmail.com or message my mobile 0410893340 or add reply on here

WILL ACCEPT SWAPS - am looking for Greddy profec B 2 boostcontroller. possibly a T28BB from S15. or various other things. make an offer

PICS ATT

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03045

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03047

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03046

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03048

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03049

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03050

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03051

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Resized_DSC03052

Back to top Go down

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Empty Re: Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc

Post by fat tony Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:42 pm

i'll tell s13 davo bout the zorst (cat back) he MIGHT be intrested, is it just mild steel? GL with the sales
fat tony
fat tony
Open Driver
Open Driver

Back to top Go down

Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc Empty Re: Exhaust, intercooler, dump pipe etc

Post by Tommy Lancer Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:20 pm

hah would be good to fit on the lancer
Tommy Lancer
Tommy Lancer
OFFICAL CCC MEMBER
OFFICAL CCC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 am

yeah, cat back would be like full zorst hahahaha.

um i believe its stainless fat tony. needs a good polish though

Back to top Go down

Post by TUFF747 Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:15 am

Looks like stainless..
TUFF747
TUFF747
Admin

https://customcoastcars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:45 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by S13 Davo Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:06 am

how much do you want just for the catback itself? and what inlet and outlet size is it?
S13 Davo
S13 Davo
P Plater
P Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:55 pm

The prices are up there, i wanted 300 but you can have it for $250.

Thats the cat back exhaust which includes everything in the pics from the cat back............

Back to top Go down

Post by S13 Davo Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:48 am

ah okay well i gotta think about it. thanks though gl with the sale.
S13 Davo
S13 Davo
P Plater
P Plater

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeRain Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 am

Work Starts On Co-operative Groups Sliced Egg

Published on 18-08-2010 by Skyscrapernews.com
Work is getting underway on the new headquarters for the Co-operative Group in Manchester.

Having been designed by 3D Reid and built by BAM, the scheme features a 30,000 square metre landmark office building with 16 floors above ground that rises to a height of 72.5 metres that's been nicknamed "the sliced egg".

The building is designed around three cores set at the corners of an equilateral triangle with the office space arranged in blocks between each of them and an atrium filling much of the middle of the scheme. Convex curves along the main sides combined curving corners bend the outside of the building helping it move away from a precise triangular shape to something a bit more organic in appearance.

On the upper levels from floor nine, a large portion of the building has been sliced diagonally away as if it was an egg cut in half with a ring of light bronze cladding separating the inside from the outside. The advantage of this is that the upper floors reveal stepped terraces and aluminium framed glazing that shield the atrium from the elements providing copious amounts of outside space.

Unusually for a modern new-build office the design also features a couple of chimneys at the top that will vent the remains of what's burned up by the structures very own biomass power station that helps contribute environmental kudos.

The £100 million building that stands between Miller Street and Angel Street will see 4,000 workers employed to construct it at its peak with 90 firms getting construction contracts. The scheme is set to be finished in August 2012.

Brash Games
italia film

LeeRain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down