CUSTOM COAST CARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my vlt project

4 posters

Go down

my vlt project Empty my vlt project

Post by UWNTM3 Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:06 pm

hey guys,
well ill get started about 3 months ago i got my first vl in good nick 190.000km's on it right rear quater panel is a bit dinted up but thats about it. the rest is pretty straight as soon as i got it i was planing mods and respray as i am only 16 and just starting to drive and am at tafe for 3 days a week doin a machanics course and doin work exsperiance on the other 2 days of the week i cant rele get a job as yet so im only getting payed 190 a week so its not all goin to happen at once...

i have stripped it all and ready for respray .as my family are all in the car bussiness i can get it sprayed and all i have to do is pay for the paint so it will only cost me about 600 for the paint it was goin to be a full respray in and out with the vy-vz commodore impulse matalic blue but i dont rele wanna drop the engine so im gunna do it a pearl white im doin around the door jams and every where just like that but just not goin to take out the engine so its all ready for respray nilly now its getting undercoated this sunday and then about 2 weeks after that the pearl will be done then cleared so i cant wait.

pics of when i got it

my vlt project 000_0629

my vlt project 000_0634

pics of when i started striping it

my vlt project 100_0001

my vlt project 100_0002
bloody stone chips had to get them out...
my vlt project 100_0006

my vlt project 100_0007

pics of how it is now

my vlt project 000_0794

my vlt project 000_0792

my vlt project 000_0796

ive got a turbo conversion but im not sure if ill put it on due to all the new laws...!!!

my vlt project 000_0790

my vlt project 000_0786

also have the calais front-grill,rear end- garnish, moulds, lights .etc. and lower door moulds need side skirts pm me if u got some

later on ill get sum rims and exhaust but i cant get them for a while but for now im happy with wat its turned out 2 be

THIS IS SORTA HOW I WANT THE FINISHED PRODUCT BUT A DIFF COLOUR AND UNTIL I CAN AFFORD TO GET RIMS AND THAT

my vlt project Myvl66666666

my vlt project Myvl

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT ALL COMENTS WELCOME THANKS GUYS AND GALS[url][/url]

UWNTM3

Back to top Go down

my vlt project Empty Re: my vlt project

Post by Maugan_Ra Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:36 pm

Are you gonna get any work done by Bresciani Racing? that would be friggen sick. But I doubt it, seeing as your in QLD.

Cant wait till its done. I love VL Turbos.

J.
Maugan_Ra
Maugan_Ra
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/jethroaherman

Back to top Go down

Post by TUFF747 Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 pm

looking good, If you need any help with vlt's just ask me as i'v had only 10 hahaha..

good to see when it's done
TUFF747
TUFF747
Admin

https://customcoastcars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [T]Matty Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Maugan_Ra wrote:Are you gonna get any work done by Bresciani Racing? that would be friggen sick. But I doubt it, seeing as your in QLD.

Cant wait till its done. I love VL Turbos.

J.

Not hard to buy parts/motor off them.. with the net nowdays its normal to get parts from melb.. 90% of the parts on my car are from Melbourne workshops.
[T]Matty
[T]Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:22 am

New P laws suck.. GL with the car Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by UWNTM3 Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 pm

hey guys no work from breciani thats just a photo chop i did and they were the only lower door moulds on the right angle for me to chop and they had the sticker so i jsut put them on thanks for the comments

UWNTM3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down