CUSTOM COAST CARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Neptunian object

2 posters

Go down

Trans-Neptunian object Empty Trans-Neptunian object

Post by chickengold92 Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm

A trans-Neptunian object (TNO; also written transneptunian object) is any minor planet in the Solar System that orbits the Sun at a greater distance on average than Neptune. The Kuiper belt, scattered disk, and Oort cloud are three divisions of this volume of space.[1]

The first trans-Neptunian object to be discovered was Pluto in 1930. It took more than 60 years to discover, in 1992, a second trans-Neptunian object, (15760) 1992 QB1, with only the discovery of Pluto's moon Charon before that in 1978. Since then however, over 1,000 trans-Neptunian objects have been discovered, differing in sizes, orbits, and surface composition. 198 of these (as of November, 2009) have their orbit well enough determined that they are given a permanent minor planet designation.[2][3]

The largest known trans-Neptunian object is Eris (discovered in 2005), followed by Pluto, Makemake and Haumea.

data center
online mlm business

chickengold92
Open Driver
Open Driver

Back to top Go down

Trans-Neptunian object Empty Re: Trans-Neptunian object

Post by gaunpro Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:43 pm

R4Card-DS.co.uk is the best place to buy R4 Card, R4i Cards such as the Wood R4 Card, R4 SDHC Card, R4i SDHC Card, and R4i Gold Card. We also stock some popular DSi Cards: M3i Zero, Acekard 2i, Supercard DSTWO.

The following DSi / R4i Cards work on Nintendo DSi V1.4.1: R4i Gold, Acekard 2i, R4i SDHC V1.4.1 (red box), Supercard DSTWO.

Our Commitments: All Nintendo DS R4 Cards purchased from R4Card-DS.co.uk are 100% tested and verified. Satisfaction guaranteed, or get your money back! Learn more>>

baggellini messenger bags
dress

gaunpro

Back to top Go down