CUSTOM COAST CARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB

Go down

East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB Empty East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 am

it is on the 24th of FEB. this is quoted from sau.com
myself, bo, and some of my mates are already booked in.

hey guys

i know its nice and early to be posting but figure i will get in early for you all to mark it down in your calendars

will be having different classes obviously and over hundreds of dollars worth of prizes for winners of each category as well as gift packs for all dyno entrants

FWD

4cylinder RWD champion

6cylinder RWD champion

8cylinder RWD champion

HP per litre champion

the whole day will also be covered by both HOT4's and FAST FOURS so if you think your car has what it takes to score a feature in either magazine make sure you come on down and get on the dyno or let your presence be known in front of the guys Very Happy they are specifically here to cover the event and on the look out for feature cars so dont be shy

there will be your usual sausage sizzle etc etc on the day as well as a few models doing signing including MISS FEBRUARY from the 2008 australian swimsuit calendar who also features on the cover of JANUARY hot4's and fast fours!!!!! magazines and calendars will be available there to be signed by the lovely Felicity, or bring your own copy along to get it signed and some photos

dyno entries will be $60 p er person with only 40 cars to be running on the day -- no charge to come down for the day and have a look and be part of the day as some workshops i know do yo pay for their dyno days - what better way to spend the weekend by making some noise with some cars, having a bbq and checking out models Very Happy:D

all enquiries, please email info@eccustoms.com or 3359 5466

hope to see u all there

--------------------
[AUTO STYLING] - [FABRICATIONS] - [UPGRADES] - [EXHAUSTS] - [SUSPENSION] - [PARTS SALES]

East Coast Customs

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB Empty Re: East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB

Post by TUFF747 Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:37 am

r33cruiser wrote:it is on the 17th of january. this is quoted from sau.com
myself, bo, and some of my mates are already booked in.

that date has passed.
TUFF747
TUFF747
Admin

https://customcoastcars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB Empty Re: East Coast Customs dyno day 24th FEB

Post by TUFF747 Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:50 pm

thank u for changing the date.
Now ppl might not think It has passed
TUFF747
TUFF747
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:23 pm

It's Ok, I should have relized I put In the wrong date.

It was my fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by TUFF747 Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 am

This Is passed..

CLOSED.
TUFF747
TUFF747
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down